Targeted Muscle Group: Glutes
How to do single leg butt lift bridge step by step:
- Lie flat on the floor on your back with your hands by your sides and your knees bent. Make sure your feet are flat on the ground and placed about hip width
- Take one of your legs and straighten it so the sole of your foot is towards the ceiling
- Push through your heel, lift your hips off the floor while keeping your back straight. Breathe out as you perform this part of the motion and hold at the top for a second.
- Slowly bring your butt back down to the floor to complete the rep.
- Alternate after desired reps
Variations: Butt Lift Bridge